Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years 2011

As I write this, I open a new chapter.  After all it is a new year 2011 who would have thought?  Time flies and at this point in time, I'm writing this "blog" lying on my bedroom floor for I have no furniture.  : D It's a long story, but I'm surviving.  Anyway future comes to mind as it most probably should lying down on a floor.   This year is a year to focus on priorities.  What I currently have in mind are building blocks.  Smart Words.  Strong Words.  Happy Words.  Words that empower a Rocky Balboa or summon magic like an Ozzy Osbourne.  * I don;t care I'll always say Ozzy's magic*  lol 


 BALANCE, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, MAGICAL, CHERISH LOVE, SURVIVED and JUST BELIEVE-

It's late so I'm going to end this short.   But I'm glad to be here and I hope to share my current and future journey with you along with that whole How I am where I am sleeping on the floor : D



Have a good night and God Bless-


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment